coadg bursary :: win a stand at home london
Katie | December 2, 2012
I am incredibly excited to announce that confessions of a design geek has teamed up with Home London to create the confessions of a design geek bursary.
One new designer will be offered a stand at the show (worth £2,441), mentoring from Mini Moderns, Seen PR and HAM, and coverage via the confessions of a design geek and Home London websites and social media channels.
Home London launched in January of this year and was a really well edited show, with exhibitors including Donna Wilson, Zeena Shah and Jonathan Adler. 2013’s show promises to be bigger and better, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get your products in front of the industry’s buyers and press.
We are looking for original and distintive products and designers who are passionate about what they do.
To be eligible, your products must be:
- design-led interiors products
- designed and made in the United Kingdom
- commercially viable and ready to wholesale
- be within your first three years of business
- not have had a stand of your own at a mainstream trade show before
- be available 12 – 16th January 2013.
If you and your products fit these criteria, what are you waiting for? Email [email protected] with the following things:
- a description of yourself, your business and your products
- 4 – 6 high res images of your products
- a sketch of your suggested stand design
- details of your pricing
- your web address and contact details
Shortlisted designers will have their products on display on the confessions of a design geek bursary stand, and should be available 12th – 16th January 2013 to help set up, man and break down the stand. Shortlisted designers will also receive coverage on the confessions of a design geek and Home London websites and social media channels.