here's one I made earlier :: bathroom design
Katie | February 6, 2011
Whilst I’m (still!) not quite finished inking up all the drawings and compiling the furniture booklet, I can give you a sneak peek into some of the items I’ve chosen to include.
Surface finishes: 1. Limestone floor and wall tiles (Stone Style) 2. Gold metallic ceiling paint (Crown ‘millionaire’) 3. White bath and spa paint for one wall and woodwork (Benjamin Moore) 4. Wrought iron bath and spa paint for remaining walls (Benjamin Moore)
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Do they reflect the concept board? Do they hang together as a scheme? Do you like them?!
You might also be interested in:
- bathroom concept board
- here’s one I made earlier :: sketchbooks
- here’s one I made earlier :: the joy of stamps
- here’s one I made earlier :: a nice cup of tea
Further reading for the especially geeky:
- Death of the bidet (telegraph.co.uk)
- 2 day kitchen and bathroom course at klc http://www.klc.co.uk/InteriorDesign/Courses/Short/KitchenBathroomDesign/?m=3