Win a Tom Raffield Skipper Pendant
Katie | October 28, 2016
**This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Hannah Thomas from London who won the Tom Raffield Skipper Pendant.**
We’ve teamed up with Cornwall-based furniture designer Tom Raffield to offer you the chance to win a Skipper Pendant, worth £165, in your choice of ash, oak or walnut.
Tom Raffield Ltd designs and makes a range of contemporary furniture and lighting that represents their beliefs, promotes good design and champions the materials they love. Every piece is hand-made by a skilled set of craftsmen in a woodland workshop in Cornwall, England, and individually finished.
“We believe in sustainability and want to be the solution to the throw-away culture that is omni-present in many of our lives,” says the brand’s eponymous founder. “We utilise the traditional craft of steam-bending wood to create pieces that will become harmonious in the spaces of their owners for years to come.”
The Skipper pendant is hand-made from petals of sustainably sourced ash, oak or walnut. Its minimalistic design will suit those who like simple shapes but do not wish to compromise on quality design.
To enter the competition, just click here before midnight on 24 November – good luck! And this is the first in a series of monthly give-aways, so watch this space for more.
The legal bit:
- By entering a Design Geek giveaway, you agree and accept our standard giveaway terms and conditions as well as any individual terms and conditions of a specific competition
- Entries may be submitted after the deadline, but will not be accepted
- By entering the competition you agree to receive our Weekly Design Geekery e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You can also opt in to receive communications from the prize supplier for each giveaway
- Design Geek giveaways are open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of Design Geek and employees of companies involved in the giveaway and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with the giveaway
- All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes
- Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address and will be delivered within the prize supplier’s standard lead times, which may vary
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into